How do I access 5kits?The Internet is not the oasis of free speach it once was. Over the years it has been gradually transformed into a censored marketing tool. It came so far that nowadays the domain registrars have to block their customers domain names when being ordered to do so. Over the years we have been losing domains regularly and people who wish to find us have to put in some effort to do so. Until true decentralization of the internet restores its censorship resistance 5kits domains will keep chainging.
5kits is currently accessible on the following domains:
At the moment the only permanent, censorship resistant way to access 5kits is via Tor anonymous (deep web) network. For a novice the easiest way to access the deep web is to download and use the "Tor web browser" from https://www.torproject.org/download/download.html.en
.onion domain extenssions can be accessed only through Tor. 5kits is located at: http://5kitscdt3vgzeen5.onion
If you are using the tor web browser, make sure to periodically check for updates and always use the latest version.
How do I know which 5kits is real and which are the scam sites?
5kits has a copycat scammer who is targeting our customers. But why whould someone fake us?
- People who operate the 5kits system have been in this business for almost 20 years. We were the official distributor of Jintropin for 10 years and we still are the official distributor of Hypertropin (since 2007). Actually we are the only online place to buy authentic Hypertropin. During the years people have come to rely on the quality of our products, service, security and privacy. The HGH market is an extremely dificult field to survive in. The only reason we are still here is because our customers stick with us. The 5kits system used to be located on 5kits.com domain however in March 2014 our domain was disabled by the domain registrar Enom under the order from Legitscript (a US agency who tries to enfoce western big pharma monoply on the internet). We were thus temporarily taken offline and our customers had difficulty finding us for a while.
- A scammer took advantage of this opportunity and created 5kitshgh.com (and several other sites listed below) where he talks to our returning customers and convinces them to send payments to him. He appears to be targeting Google for keywords related to us like "5kits", "5kits.bz" and "Zhao Yong". In attempt to outrank the real 5kits domains, he is creating more mirror sites (5kits.net, 5kits.biz, 5kits.pw)
These are our real 5kits mirror sites:
- 5kitscdt3vgzeen5.onion - this can be accessed only through Tor Web browser
Our previous sites which have been blocked by domain registrars:
- 5kits.com (blocked in 2014)
- 5kits.bz (blocked July 20th 2018)
- 5kits.ws (blocked on July 31st 2018)
- 5kits.me (blocked on August 13th 2018)
- 5kits.co (blocked on December 27th 2018)
- 5kits.io (blocked on January 22nd 2019)
- 5kits.ml, 5kits.ng
Currently known 5kits scam sites:
- 5-kits.bz (watch out for the "-" in the domain name. The one without "-" is real, the one with is fake)
- previously used scam emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- previously used western union recipients: Neil Godfrey and Gary Neil Harrison from North Square, Dorchester, United Kingdom
Related scam sites which are likely run by the same people:
- buildpharmacy.com (seems to be gone)
Why does the real 5kits use multiple domain names?
- Several of our domains (including 5kits.com) have been disabled/blocked by registrars under instructions of Legitscript - an agency which keeps Asian competition away from western markets in order to secure the profits of big pharma corporations. This is done under pretext of protecting the people from "harmful generics" and unlicensed "rogue" online pharmacies. How does one obtain a world-wide internet license and who is the authority for this? The only way to meet the criteria is being a western based business, selling only big pharma products. We are thus disquallified even though our products are at lest identical if not superior while far more affordable.
- Depending on the location of the domain registrar and the domain's extension, some can be confiscated more easily than others. The point of 5kits multiple domains is to scatter them around on various registrars and different extensions. If some are lost, they can't all be blocked at the same time. We can create them faster than they can be pulled down. And if his ever changes, we will adapt (we have a few ideas in the works).
How do I know you are the real Zhao Yong and which set of 5kits sites is real?
- Since we published this website the scammer has been trying to adapt and has since come up with his own "scam busting" explanation site (zhao5kits.com). The sheer amount of work he is dedicating to keeping the scam going is surprising and worrying. We used to think if we just ignore him he would eventually go away. Unfortunately that was a mistake on our part which we are working on rectifying.
- Some people still ask me "How do I know which set of 5kits sites is real?", well these simple facts should help:
- 1. Every internet domain name has a public "Whois" record. Among the info listed there are the date of the initial domain registration and the owner's email address. There are many "domain whois" service websites (example: http://whois.domaintools.com/ or https://who.is) where people can check the info of any domain.
- The first registration date of the real 5kits domains by far predates the scam ones. Can a copycat/scam domain be a year older than the original? These are the actual first registration dates (which anyone can verify):
domain creation dates of the real 5kits sites:
- 5kits.com - Creation Date: 2011-07-06T13:48:02.00Z (blocked by Enom registrar in 2014)
- 5kits.bz - Creation Date: 2014-05-02T15:33:44Z (blocked by ititch registrar on July 20th 2018)
- 5kits.me - Domain Create Date: 19-Mar-2014 11:52:39 UTC (blocked by ititch registrar on August 13 2018)
- 5kits.ws - Creation Date: 2014-05-02 (blocked by ititch registrar on July 31st 2018)
- 5kits.io - Creation Date: 2018-07-22 (blocked on January 22nd 2019)
- 5kitscdt3vgzeen5.onion - Tor onion domain which can be accessed only through Tor
- 5kits.ng - Creation Date: 2018-07-31
- 5kits.co - Creation August, 2018 (blocked on December 27th 2018)
domain creation dates of the scam sites:
- the oldest scam site 5kitshgh.com - Creation Date: 07-jul-2014
- the next scam site was 5kits.net - Creation Date: 16-feb-2015
- currently used scam site 5kits.biz - Domain Registration Date: Sat Nov 21 20:26:01 GMT 2015
- 2. The first and original 5kits domain was 5kits.com (registered on 6th of July, 2011). Although it got blocked by the registrar in 2014 the domain still exists and it's whois information is public. Take a look at the registrant's email address - it's "info at 5kits.io" (our current domain). The scammer published a "scam busting" page at zhao5kits.com where he lists our domains as scam and his as the real deal. He made a mistake of confirming that 5kits.com was the original 5kits (which is true). Here is a screenshot in case he removes it after reading this. The original domain although blocked, is still owned by us. This means that even the scammer let the truth slip by mistake.
2019 Update: The public domain info of 5kits.com has since been censored by the domain registry, so none of the info is visible anymore.
Internet censorship, monopoly of corporations and brief history on HGH sales
- Remember the board game Monopoly? We live in the world where corporations have moved it to the next level - they are ruthless, cunning and wealthy beyond imagination. The big pharma has bought their way to power and they get to set the laws by which the rest of the world has to live. If the big pharma industry doesn't like 10-times cheaper medicine coming from Asia and undecutting their proffits in the western markets, what can they do about it? Aparently a lot. Here's a brief history of developments in the HGH industry:
- Asian suppliers first started selling HGH on the internet in the late 1990's. The big pharma didn't care, as they had laws in place which made sure the western doctors may only prescribe FDA approved (big pharma) brands. The internet wasn't a problem yet as online shopping was not as popular. The HGH was perfectly legal to use, buy, sell, even import as long as it's for personal use only. Rich people used it for anti ageing, athletes used it to gain advantage in sports and bodybuilders used it pretty much all year round.
- HGH was in popular use for 30 years until in mid-2000's, big pharma noticed that people have started trusting and importing Asian brands (Jintropin, Hypertropin) in big quantities. They lost a substantial portion of the market share and something had to be done about it. Suddenly a few athletes were caught doping, Sylvester Stallone got caught with Jintropin in an Australian airport, followed by a few months long media campaign, demonizing HGH as dangerous in every way imaginable (unless prescribed a safe big pharma brand by a western doctor - in that case it was good for you). Then the "big brother" stepped in to protect the people from the "dangerous HGH" and made it illegal to import from Asia, period. Gensci (the manufacturer of Jintropin) got their funds seized, the CEO was wanted for trial in the USA and the manufacturer briefly got their licence revoked in China until politics were resolved.
- When the dust settled, Jintropin was replaced on the market by Hypertropin, dozens of new HGH brands and hundreds of new online pharmacies appeared.
- Eventually we were surprised when our domains were confiscated by Legitscript (online enforcerer of the big pharma industry). For us this signalled the era of internet censorship and the need for encryption, ToR network, Bitcoin and the need for advanced technologies which will return freedom of choice to the people.
If at some point all of your sites dissappear from the internet again, how will I recognize your new ones?
- Tor (the onion router) invented by torproject.org runs a "deep web" internet which cannot be censored. It uses .onion domain names which cannot be blocked. You can freely download the "tor web browser" and access our mirror site at 5kitscdt3vgzeen5.onion
- Below is our public PGP key, save it. It's fairly easy to learn how to encrypt messages using PGP (see youtube tutorial videos). When you ecrypt a message using someone's public PGP key, only the person who has the private counterpart key can read it. Ask the new 5kits or Zhao to decrypt your message using this PGP key. If he can, you have found me.
Who is the 5kits scammer?
- The scammer is currently asking people to send payment to "Neil Godfrey" or "Gary Neil Harrisson" in North Square, Dorchester, United Kingdom but the names will likely change in the future as the old ones get banned. Please report them to us and to Western Union.
It appears that all the listed 5kits scam sites are operated by the same people. Their webhosting and domain registrars are not responding to take-down requests and reports.
If you have been scammed by the fake 5kits, below is a list of the companies which share the responisbility. They continue to keep the scam sites online.
Their domain registrar:
Po Box 458
Fax: +41 41 758 05 86
Joker.com is provided by
CSL Computer Service Langenbach GmbH
Fax: +49 211 5 229 184
Their webhosting company (uplink):
Cyber Cast International, S.A.
Edificio Addison House Plaza, Piso 1
Ave. Samuel Lewis, Obarrio
CCI Panama, S.A.
Plaza Price Smart, Tumba Muerto, Local 5
Panama, Rep. de Panama
Their webhosting reseller (where they lease their server):
Cyber Cast International, S.A.
USA: +1 845 2302359
Panama: +507 2640852
UK: +44 8704 791828
- NOTE: The above info was from the scammer's initial domain 5kitshgh.com. He has since moved webhosting to Hostgator GPX India (for his latest domain 5kits.biz). Anyone interested in talking to his webhosting company or domain registrar can easily look up the current info on http://whois.domaintools.com/
5kits reputation and forum reviews
- Damage to our reputatuon before the scammer
- Even before the above mentioned scammer/copycat and before we named our system "5kits", we were losing about 20% of the would-be new customers due to sabotage posts by competition in various internet forums. Anyone researching HGH would eventually run into us. If our competitors were to make any sales, they had to first discredit us in forums and reviews. For cautious people, one negative review outweights ten positive ones, even if the reviewer's intentions are obvious - the same person bashing us would continously advertise another supplier in most of his other forum posts.
- Forum resellers sold their products exclusively to the forum people - where a standard practice was to create multiple accounts which were then used to sabotage their rival's reputation. We learned to live with this cancer because it was impossible to repair the damage by clearing our name on the same forums. When attempted, the debate would heat those threads up and bring even more exposure to them (the made up forum accounts had nothing to lose only our good name was on the line).
- I remember lef.org had a bad thread about me more than 10 years ago. Over the next 6-7 years that one single thread has turned thousands of people away from us and likely many ended up buying low quallity HGH from the forum pushers, which in turn made their experience dissappointing and they likely gave up on HGH alltogether. So there was double loss and no solution to this problem.
- Overall majority of reviews about us were positive, so people willing to do some research still ended up meeting us.
- Damage to our reputation nowadays
- There are many public review sites (sitejabber.com, complaintsboard.com, etc) where anyone can post whatever they feel like about any site. There were a few positive reviews about 5kits and nobody bothered to add a bad one for a long time. After the scammer did his part, those are now overrun with scam reports. Example: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.5kits.bz - (update: Since this web address has been mentioned here the scammer has been having a field day, posting everything he can come up with to divert people his way)
- Unfortunately stuff like this will remain on the internet for years to come long after the scammer has been exterminated.
- "5kits.com" was just a domain name we came up with for our sales/support system. It aparently grew into a brand. We underestimated its importance until someone else started taking advantage of it. Lately we noticed a drastic fall in the number of new customers. Several returning customers who have been with us for years have reported being scammed by the fake 5kits. The online reviews of 5kits are now tarnished with "scam" added everywhere. Unfortunately many people don't bother to read past that keyword. Basically we have been sabotaged and are slowly recovering with the help of this page.
- After 5kits.org page caused a dip in the scammer's finances he contacted us and offered to go away in exchange for 50 bitcoins (screenshot here).
- Thank you for taking the time to read all this. Hopefully it saves people from getting scammed.
- Real 5kits: 5kits.in, 5kits.ga, 5kits.ng
- Fake/Scam sites: 5kitshgh.com, 5kits.net, 5kits.biz, 5-kits.bz
If you have any questions or comments, or if you have been scammed by the fake 5kits, please get in touch with me inside our system here: 5kits.in